If you are using a Steam Controller to play Mad Max, you may encounter an issue where tapping the D-Pad down will activate the Sniper Rifle instead of First Person View. You can avoid this by pressing V on your keyboard to open First Person view. You can also bind the V key to one of your inactive Steam Controller buttons, such as the paddle button behind the controller, or even the paddle button + another button on your controller (i.e. "A").
Articles in this section
- How do I adjust the volume of my PS4 controller’s speaker?
- How do I redeem my Digital Game code?
- I am experiencing problems finishing the "Wasteland Classic" mission.
- I am missing my Mad Max Road Warrior PSN Digital Pre-order DLC.
- I am playing on PC and my game is crashing.
- My PS4 or Xbox One game is crashing.
- My Steam Controller in Mad Max blocks the First Person View function.
- What are the system requirements for Mad Max on PC?
- WB Games Privacy Policies
- WB Games Terms of Service