This message may indicate that WBPlay or WBID is not available in the country you are playing from. This may be due to information privacy laws in the country you are playing from.
Articles in this section
- Gauntlet is becoming unresponsive or crashing after playing for a while.
- How do I manage my email newsletter subscriptions?
- How do I redeem my Digital Game code?
- How do I reset my WBPlay/WBID password?
- I am having problems connecting to other Gauntlet players using Quick Join.
- I am having problems moving or interacting with objects in-game with my keyboard.
- I am receiving the "WBPlay is not available in your country" message.
- I am unable to interact with some parts of the menu using a controller in Gauntlet.
- I have a question about a Gauntlet purchase that I made. Who do I contact for help?
- There is no audio when I launch Gauntlet on PC.