If the game is becoming unresponsive or crashing after you have been playing for a while, try disabling background programs and applications and then playing the game again. If other programs are attempting to create pop-ups or take the focus of Windows (meaning, what application is displayed on top of others), it may cause the game to become unstable. We would also advise against using ALT + ENTER frequently to minimize the game or return to windows, and instead using ALT + TAB.
Articles in this section
- Gauntlet is becoming unresponsive or crashing after playing for a while.
- How do I manage my email newsletter subscriptions?
- How do I redeem my Digital Game code?
- How do I reset my WBPlay/WBID password?
- I am having problems connecting to other Gauntlet players using Quick Join.
- I am having problems moving or interacting with objects in-game with my keyboard.
- I am receiving the "WBPlay is not available in your country" message.
- I am unable to interact with some parts of the menu using a controller in Gauntlet.
- I have a question about a Gauntlet purchase that I made. Who do I contact for help?
- There is no audio when I launch Gauntlet on PC.