In order to access all Downloadable Content (DLC) in Hitman: Definitive Edition you must first redeem the insert code included with new physical copies of the game and download the associated content. If you do not redeem and download this content first, you may be brought to the digital PSN or Xbox store if you attempt to access the content, and may see that no content is available to purchase or download.
For full information on how to redeem this code please see the following help article:
The content that can only be accessed after redeeming the insert code and downloading the content is:
PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4
Episode 6: Hokkaido, Summer Bonus Episode, Anniversary Outfit Bundle
Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S
Episode 5: Colorado, Episode 6: Hokkaido, Summer Bonus Episode, Anniversary Outfit Bundle
If you have redeemed your insert code for Hitman: Definitive Edition but still cannot access all of the DLC, please try the following:
To access and start downloading your add-ons, please follow these steps.
- In the [Games home screen], scroll all the way to the right and select [Game Library].
- Select the correct game from your library
- Scroll down and to highlight and select the [Add On] section
- Select the content that you wish to download or purchase. Scrolling all the way to the right will present a View All option where you can download specific add-ons.
- Visit the page for your game in your PS4 Home Menu or Game Library.
- Select the game and scroll down to the “PlayStation™ Store” section at the bottom.
- From the “Your Add-ons” section, you can manually download individual pieces of released content that you already own, including the latest character.
- If the content you are looking for is not listed under “Your Add-ons,” you can scroll past this option in the “PlayStation™Store” section of the Game Page and select “View All.”
- Content that you are entitled to download for free, but do not already own, will be shown here with a cost listed as “Free.”
- After selecting the content and starting the download, it will be listed under “Your Add-ons,” if you want to download it again in the future.
After downloading the content if you still cannot access it, or if the content is missing from this menu, please try Restoring your PSN Licenses. From your PS4 Home Menu:
Select [Settings] > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Restore Licenses].
After doing this you can then check "Your Add-ons" again to see if this DLC is now available, or check in-game to see whether it is available to use.
Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X
- Go to My Games and Apps.
- Locate your title under the Games section and press the [View] button on your controller (the button with 2 square icons under the Xbox button).
- Select your game on the right side of the screen with the [A] button.
- On the drop-down menu where you see the text [All items], press the A button and choose [Ready to Install].
- Select the available add-on that you wish to install or press [Select all].
- Highlight Save changes and press the [A] button. This add-on content will be added to your download queue!
If you find that you're still having trouble accessing some add-on content, we suggest giving these steps a try:
- Fully close/quit out of the game on your console
- Select Manage game and add-ons -> Uninstall impacted add-ons
- Settings -> General -> Power mode & startup > Full shutdown
- Wait a minute
- Restart Xbox
- Select Manage game and add-ons > reinstall the impacted add-on content.
If you have downloaded the DLC this way and still do not see the DLC you own as available in-game, please try reinstalling the game by pressing the Menu button on Hitman: Definitive Edition in the Manage Game screen mentioned in the steps above and then selecting Uninstall. You can reinstall the game by reinserting your game disc.