If you own downloadable content (DLC) or levels for HITMAN 2 but are not able to access it, please try the following:
First verify that the DLC was downloaded successfully.
On PS4 you can verify content has been downloaded by doing the following:
- Visit the HITMAN 2 page on your PS4 Home Menu or Game Library
- Select the game and scroll down to the "Playstation Store" section at the bottom.
- From the My Addons section you can manually download individual pieces of content you own. If the content has already been downloaded, it will say "Installed" next to it.
- You can also click “View All” to see store options too, and should see the DLC available with a price of “Free” if you haven’t already downloaded it
On Xbox One you can verify content has been downloaded by doing the following:
- Go to My Games and Apps
- Locate HITMAN 2 and press Menu
- Select Manage Game
- Scroll all the way to the right on this menu to see what DLC is Ready to Install, and start those installs.
On Steam you can verify content has been downloaded by doing the following:
- Within Steam go to your game Library
- Locate HITMAN 2 in the list, right-click it, and select Properties
- Click on the DLC tab in the Properties Menu
- DLC that you own will show whether it is installed here, indicated by the State column. If a piece of DLC is not already downloaded, you can check the box in the Install column to start the download.
If you have followed the steps above on your Xbox One, and the DLC is still not accessible in-game after confirming that it is installed, please try restarting your console. Your console may recognize that the DLC is installed and should be available after doing this.
If you have followed the steps above on your PS4, and the DLC is still not accessible in-game after confirming that it is installed, try the “Restore License” steps from Sony here. After doing this you can then check My Addons again to see if this DLC is now available, or check in-game to see whether it is available to use.
If none of the steps above resolve the issue for you, please contact customer service using the “Ask for Help” button above.