If HITMAN 2 is crashing on your PS4 or Xbox One, this is most often due to a problem with your game install. To resolve the issue, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Hitman 2 on your dashboard or games library
- Press the Options button on your PS4 controller after highlighting the game
- Select Delete
- After confirming the deletion and allowing the process to complete reinsert the game disc to reinstall the game (if a physical copy of the game) or visit your game library and select the game to download the game again (if a digital copy of the game)
- From the Home menu select "My Games and Apps"
- Select the Games tab
- Highlight Hitman 2 and press the Menu button on your controller (the button with 3 lines on it)
- Select "Manage Game"
- Your game install and save data will be shown here. From the left side of the screen, highlight your game install and press the Menu button again then select "Uninstall"
- After confirming the uninstall and allowing the process to complete reinsert the game disc to reinstall the game (if a physical copy of the game) or visit "My Games and Apps" from the home menu and select the game from the "Ready to install" section on the right to download the game again (if a digital copy of the game)
If you continue to experience crashing after reinstalling the game, please contact WB Games Support using the "Ask for Help" button above.