Cue Skills help you make those tough shots. Each cue has a unique set of skills. Try out different cues and make sure to equip one that suits your play style the most! Don't worry, you can switch your cue at any time, outside of a match.
What types of skills are there?
- Ball Breaker - Increases the chance of sinking a ball from the break.
- Close Shave - Extends the aim aid line to help players make those fine angle shots.
- Combo - Extends the aim line from one ball to another.
- Double Dealer - Tracks the aim line from the ball to off the cushion.
- The Banker - Allow for cue aim line to track off the cushion.
How to recharge skills?
You spend one energy charge per match. Once out of energy the cue will no longer be able to use any of the skills until recharged.