What are the Minimum Specifications for the Alpha Test?
- Intel® Core ™ i5-8500 CPU @ 3.00 GHhz (6 CPUs)
- 8GB RAM
- Video Cards: GeForce GTX 770 or Radeon RX 480 or higher
- Windows 10
Please note these are the minimum specifications for the Alpha test and are not representative of the requirements for the official release.
I meet the specifications but I’m still having trouble.
If you’re still encountering installation issues, please make sure your drivers are up to date. There may have also been an issue with the installation, if you meet these other requirements please try a full reinstall of the client.
How do I get a code for the Alpha?
Registration for the Alpha has started, sign up at back4blood.com, for a chance at an Alpha code!
I registered but didn’t get my code!
Please always remember to check your “spam” or “promotions” folder just in case the code was filtered into the wrong folder, it should be from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you encounter an issue prior to downloading the game, contact WB Games Support
I redeemed my code but I can’t play!
While some codes were released early, the Alpha test doesn’t begin for the general audience until December 17th at 11am PST.
Additionally this build may not be available to download immediately, so make sure you have automatic updates enabled through Steam. For assistance with Steam downloads you can go here!
When does the Alpha start?
December 17th at 11am PST
When does the Alpha end?
December 21st at 12pm PST
I entered my code on Steam and it didn’t work!
The Code you received likely needs to be activated through your WB Games Account first, then it will provide you with Steam key.
I received a code, how do I activate it?
- Go to Back4Blood.com
- Click “Log-in” in the top right corner to create or access your WB Games Account.
- Once you’re signed in click on “Account Settings” then enter your code.
- This should provide you with a Steam code for the Alpha.
To activate a Steam code:
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam…
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
How do I generate my friend codes?
- Go to Back4Blood.com.
- Click “Log-in” in the top right corner to access your WB Games Account.
- Click the image of Back 4 Blood.
- You should see two links at the bottom. Simply copy these links and send them to a friend! This will prompt them to make their own WB Games account and receive their own Steam code.
Please keep in mind, the players you generate a code for will not be able to generate their own friend invites.
I’m having difficulty finding a match!
Depending on the number of online players, you may run into challenges finding a match under certain conditions during the Alpha. For the best chance of finding a match we recommend the QUICKPLAY option with multiple difficulties selected.
Where do I go to provide feedback for the game, or report a bug?
If you have a bug to report or feedback to offer from your experience, please direct it to the Steam forums. You can find it on the game launch page below the “play” button, next to “guides”
Where can I find more information on the game?
You can visit the official FAQ by Turtle Rock Studios here!