Q: Which PC platform(s) will Back 4 Blood be available on?
A: Back 4 Blood will be available on Steam, the Microsoft Store and the Epic Games Store.
Q: Will Back 4 Blood be available with Xbox Game Pass?
A: Yes, Back 4 Blood will be available with Xbox Game Pass at launch on October 12th via Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, as well as Windows 10 PC. For more information, visit: Xbox.com/Xbox-Game-Pass.
Q: Will Back 4 Blood be available for all Xbox Game Pass members?
A: Yes, Back 4 Blood will be available to all Xbox Game Pass members, regardless of what plan you have.
Q: I've already pre-ordered Back 4 Blood. Can I cancel my pre-order in light of the Xbox Game Pass news?
A: Yes. We’ve worked with Xbox to make this as easy as possible for you! If you have pre-ordered directly from Xbox below are steps you can take to cancel your pre-order:
- Sign in at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
- Look for the pre-order in your order history – this will be dated from when you originally placed the pre-order, not when Back 4 Blood will be releasing
- Once found, you will see an option to Cancel the pre-order listed under the release date
- If you've paid with a credit card, then it’ll cancel with no charge
- If you've paid using Microsoft account credit (either fully or partially) then your credit will be returned to you, with no charge on the card
- If for any reason you don’t see the option to cancel, or if you’re trying to cancel within 10 days from launch, you’ll need to get in touch with the Xbox team via https://xbox.com/refund.
- Further support can be found here: Pre-order Xbox One digital games in the Microsoft Store | Xbox Support
If you pre-ordered via another retailer (Amazon, Gamestop, GAME etc.), you will need to contact them directly regarding your order.