Table of Contents
- How do I equip downloaded Skins for my Cleaners?
- How do I equip downloaded Skins for my Weapons?
For PS5 players who own the digital Ultimate Edition or Deluxe Edition, there are no steps needed to download the Battle Hardened Skin Pack (Ultimate) or Annual Pass (Deluxe and Ultimate), as these items are included with your game download. If you own a physical copy, ensure you've redeemed the code on the paper voucher inside of the box if the code grants additional cosmetic content.
You can see the steps below on how to verify and equip skins to your cleaners.
- Visit the page for your game in your PS4 Home Menu or Game Library.
- Select the game and scroll down to the “PlayStation™ Store” section at the bottom.
- From the “Your Add-ons” section, you can manually download individual pieces of released content that you already own, including the latest character.
- If the content you are looking for is not listed under “Your Add-ons,” you can scroll past this option in the “PlayStation™Store” section of the Game Page and select “View All.”
- Content that you are entitled to download for free, but do not already own, will be shown here with a cost listed as “Free.”
- After selecting the content and starting the download, it will be listed under “Your Add-ons,” if you want to download it again in the future.
Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X
- Go to My Games and Apps.
- Locate your title under the Games section and press the [View] button on your controller (the button with 2 square icons under the Xbox button).
- Select your game on the right side of the screen with the [A] button.
- On the drop-down menu where you see the text [All items], press the A button and choose [Ready to Install].
- Select the available add-on that you wish to install or press [Select all].
- Highlight Save changes and press the [A] button. This add-on content will be added to your download queue!
If you find that you're still having trouble accessing some add-on content, we suggest giving these steps a try:
- Fully close/quit out of the game on your console
- Select Manage game and add-ons -> Uninstall impacted add-ons
- Settings -> General -> Power mode & startup > Full shutdown
- Wait a minute
- Restart Xbox
- Select Manage game and add-ons > reinstall the impacted add-on content.
- Launch the Microsoft Store or Xbox application on your PC
- In the search field, enter the title of your game and select the result that displays "Owned" in the title or best matches what you're looking for.
- Under the Overview/Details section, you'll see the available DLC add-on content displayed. Choose the content you wish to download.
- You can monitor your download in the the Microsoft Store application by selecting the three dots button located in the top right of of the screen, then choosing [Downloads and updates] option. You'll then see your entire queue of content. For players using the Xbox application on PC, download progress will be indicated on the left sidebar where your installed games are displayed.
- Go to [Library] in Steam.
- Locate the correct title in your list of games, then right-click it and select [Properties].
- On the DLC tab of the Properties menu, any DLC you own will be listed.
- Under the "Install" column, a checkbox will show if the DLC has been downloaded and installed.
- You can check this box to start the download.
If the “Install” box for the add-on content is already checked but you still cannot access it in-game, follow these instructions:
- Open the [Properties] menu for the game in your Steam Library again.
- Click the [Local Files] tab.
- From here, select [Verify Integrity of Game Files].
- After this process completes, check in-game again to see whether you can now access the content you are trying to use.
Epic Games Store
While owned DLC content typically will automatically download when you install a game, you can use the steps below to seek out your add-on content manually.
- Launch the Epic Games application on your PC.
- Select the [Library] section on the left side of the window.
- After you've found your game in the Library, select the [three dots] button located next to the game title and choose [Manage DLC].
- A list of owned DLC content will appear, toggle the blue slider button to the right on the add-on content you wish to install. You can monitor your download under the [Downloads] menu located in the bottom left of the Epic Games application.
You can repeat these steps to toggle off DLC content, in the case you wish to free up storage space.
How do I equip downloaded Skins for my Cleaners?
- From the Fort Hope lobby area, approach the tent where beds are laid out and select the door at the back of the tent, or press the Toggle Hub button on your controller.
- From the Cleaners tab, select the Cleaner you wish to customize.
- Under Skin Mode, choose outfits. A list of available outfits will be displayed, which includes downloadable outfits.
How do I equip downloaded Skins for my Weapons?
- Approach Dusty at the Quartermaster in Fort Hope and confirm to customize weapons.
- Choose the weapon type you wish to customize from the tabs at the top of the screen.
- Select the weapon
- Choose the weapon skin you wish to use and select [Equip]. You'll now use that Skin whenever you choose that weapon!
Fort Hope Elite weapon skins that were obtained as a pre-order bonus can be used through these steps. Owners of the Annual Pass can also equip the "Fancicam" skin to the SCAR Assault Rifle.