What kind of game is MultiVersus?
MultiVersus is an all-new free-to-play, platform fighter videogame with an ever-expanding cast of iconic characters and legendary universes, various online modes including a team-based 2 vs. 2 format, and on-going content-filled seasons.
Who is developing MultiVersus?
Player First Games is developing MultiVersus.
Who is publishing MultiVersus?
Warner Bros. Games is publishing MultiVersus.
When does MultiVersus release?
MultiVersus is currently in Open Beta (as of July 26) and will continue to get updated with new characters, maps, seasonal content, and more in the months ahead. An end date has not been set for the Open Beta. For more information, click here.
What platforms is MultiVersus available on?
MultiVersus is available for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 consoles, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles and PC.
Which PC platforms is MultiVersus available on?
MultiVersus is available on PC via Steam.
Does MultiVersus have cross-play and cross-progression?
Yes. MultiVersus has full cross-play and cross-progression support across all platforms.
Which characters are available in MultiVersus?
MultiVersus will feature a variety of fighters and personalities to team up with or compete against, along with an all-star cast of talent lending their voices to the game, including:
- Batman (DC) – voiced by Kevin Conroy
- Superman (DC) – voiced by George Newbern
- Wonder Woman (DC) – voiced by Abby Trott
- Harley Quinn (DC) – voiced by Tara Strong
- Shaggy (Scooby-Doo) – voiced by Matthew Lillard
- Velma (Scooby-Doo) – voiced by Kate Micucci
- Bugs Bunny (Looney Tunes) – voiced by Eric Bauza
- Tasmanian Devil a.k.a. Taz (Looney Tunes) – voiced by Jim Cummings
- Arya Stark (Game of Thrones) – voiced by Maisie Williams
- Jake the Dog (Adventure Time) – voiced by John DiMaggio
- Finn the Human (Adventure Time) – voiced by Jeremy Shada
- Steven Universe (Steven Universe) – voiced by Daniel DiVenere
- Garnet (Steven Universe) – voiced by Estelle
- Tom & Jerry (Tom and Jerry) voiced by Eric Bauza
- Iron Giant (The Iron Giant) voiced by Jonathan Lipow
- LeBron James (Space Jam: A New Legacy) – voiced by John Eric Bentley
- Reindog (an extraordinary original creature)
Will additional characters be added to MultiVersus?
Yes. Many more characters will be continually added to MultiVersus. LeBron James is available as part of the Open Beta release and additional characters, including Rick Sanchez and Morty Smith (Rick and Morty), will join the roster during Season 1, which begins on Aug. 9.
What type of modes does MultiVersus have
MultiVersus introduces a team-based 2 vs. 2 format with a strong emphasis on online cooperative gameplay. The game also offers 1 vs. 1 matches, 4-player free-for-all, co-op vs. A.I. matches, custom online lobbies, The Lab (practice mode), tutorials, and local play matches supporting up to four competitors.
Does MultiVersus have rollback netcode?
Yes. MultiVersus has dedicated server-based rollback netcode to support online gameplay.
How much does MultiVersus cost?
MultiVersus is a free-to-play game with optional in-game purchases.