Table of Contents
Confirm your Connection
Check for Internet Access
- Use an alternate device to visit a few web pages and assess your connection.
- Visit multiple websites to get a sense of overall speed and consistency across services and the internet as a whole.
- If your devices fail to load specific sites, or any at all, check that your network is properly configured.
- Confirm that your modem connects directly to your Home’s internet connection.
- If using an external router, double check that you are connecting the modem to the router’s Internet/WAN port instead of the local connections.
Reboot your home network
- Fully shut down both your modem and your router for at least 30 seconds.
- Reboot your Nintendo Switch console.
- After turning all items back on and allowing them to fully boot, test your connection again to see if your connectivity issues are resolved.
If you are still experiencing issues with connectivity
- If you have attempted the previous steps and still cannot connect to the internet on your Switch or other devices, the next step is to contact your Internet Service Provider, Network Administrator, or the manufacturer of your Modem/Router for additional assistance.
If you have any technical issues in-game and need to speak with Customer Support, please contact support at https://www.spinmaster.com/en-US/customer-support/email-support