Developer Note - This hotfix resolves issues with the Duffel bag reward system regarding Offline mode and reward items.
Follow along with our Trello board (http://bit.ly/B4BTrello) to track upcoming new features, balance changes, and major bug fixes. Note that our Trello Board, and this list of fixes, are not exhaustive.
- Duffel Bags
- Added item highlight function to Duffel Bags when a player is nearby.
- Duffel Bags now count as Utility items, so if a player has disabled or replaced item slots, they can still pick up a Duffel Bag.
- Developer Note - With this change, only the Utility slot Duffel Bag will spawn. This does not impact the reward items redeemed at the end of the level.
- Fixed an issue where Duffel Bags were not always spawning in Offline Mode.
- Reward Items
- Duffel Bags now only contain Expansion 2 cards and Expansion 2 character skins. When a player has all this content unlocked, the Duffel Bag will grant Burn Cards.
- Other Expansion 2 non-exclusive cosmetic content (weapon skins, emblems/sprays/banners) are available to unlock with Supply Points through Roving Merchant supply lines.
- Developer Note - This is a temporary fix implemented to ensure that players are able to unlock the Expansion 2 cards as they encounter duffel bags. We are working on a more permanent solution at this time.
To view all patch notes click here (Latest News - Back 4 Blood).
If you find a bug, please report it here (https://bugs.back4blood.com/).
Article is closed for comments.