Upon clicking Brawl Online in the Main Menu, you will be brought to a screen with a few options. Here are what these options will do.
- L Button: By tapping “L” you will be able to view the Brawler that is assigned to your Online battle, as well as change the Ability Equipped.
- R Button: By tapping “R” you are able to see the current order and Bakugan that are going to be taking the Hyde Matrix (arena). You are also able to edit and adjust them as needed before starting the game!
- Any Player: By tapping “Any Player” in the Brawl Online screen, you will be paired with another random player in a 1 on 1 Brawl. (using 3 Bakugan each)
- Friend: By tapping “Friend” you are able to battle specific players on your friends list!
- Rank: Your rank, along with the win loss ratio of your Brawler will be displayed on the right side of the screen! Increase your rank by playing more matches or increase it even faster by winning!
While you are battling players online, you will notice that you are using the Bakugan that you have obtained in your Story Mode. This means that you are always able to improve your team and continue to level them up to achieve higher ranks online!
If you have any technical issues in-game and need to speak with Customer Support, please contact support at https://www.spinmaster.com/en-US/customer-support/email-support
Article is closed for comments.