1.01.03 - Updates
Here are some of the most recent updates made to Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia!
- Fixed the issue where swapping abilities multiple times in multiple sessions before the first combat will result in a crash.
- Fixed the issue where Nillious does not have a Bakuball that appears when being KO’d.
- Fixed the issue where pressing B repeatedly immediately after selecting any item in the Menu results in a black screen crash.
- A few hidden B-Coin objects were made more accessible.
- Added input locking coming out of combat to prevent various anomalies from potentially occurring depending upon the location/quest.
- Added Pyrus Fury to the Magma Boost ability.
- Fixed the brawl that prevented Ventus Tretorous from being accessible. Added new additional hidden Ventus Tretorous for players who already completed this brawl prior to patching.
- Prevented Team Attacks from being able to be triggered while charged and a Bakugan is KO’d.
- Corrected online behavior for Sticky Feet and Repulse brawler abilities.
- Added a new additional hidden Ventus Cyndeous in case players do not find the one hidden in a quest.
Article is closed for comments.